Monday, November 12, 2012

This will be the start.

I have never done a blog before, and I am not sure how to go about this:

My name is Samantha, I live in Minnesota, and I am a 21 year old female. I am currently working as a PCA for a family, and even though it can be stressful, I very much love my job.
I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 18, it has been a struggle but I am getting by just fine by doing crafts, spending time with my loved ones, and sweeping.
Sweeping has given me a lot, and although it is time consuming it really does pay off, not to mention it has actually helped me relieve a lot of stress that I have to deal with.
Shortly after being diagnosed with Lupus I was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I am constantly in pain and it is miserable, but the best thing I can do is to not focus on the pain. I am getting by.

So I don't know what I want to do this blog on. I have no clue! I see a lot of people doing book reviews, well, I generally do those on GoodReads, and don't really know if I am into reading enough to want to focus a blog on it.
I see a lot of people do it about their family life, well, unless people want to see a lot of pictures of my cat, that is the closest to children that I currently have other than my nieces.
I could do it on crafts, but I don't know if I want to show people the silly things I make.
Maybe I should just make the blog about the things going on in my life? About me? Maybe the products I like?
Products I like...there are a lot of them, oh heck. Haha.

So here is the start of something new for me.
Yay!

So...Now What, Samii?

No comments:

Post a Comment