Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finals

Finals are almost over, and I am not sad about it!
Too much stress comes with finals - studying for final exams, typing up loads of final papers, and practicing your final projects over and over again.
I am surprised I could keep sane throughout all of this. I can say - being a Criminal Justice student is not the easiest path I could have taken, but it is where my heart is.

Sanity this week has been hard, but I made it!
Last night, I watched Ted with the boyfriend
It was a pretty good movie. I did not care for the constant marijuana reference, but it was an alright movie aside from that. I ended up crying at the end a little bit, but the movie was more funny than anything. I suggest it to anyone who likes Seth MacFarlane. I rented it via OnDemand with Comcast - it is $4.99 for standard and $5.99 HD.

So I guess the purpose of this was to say that I found some sanity in watching a movie, it was nice to take a few hours off of all the final work and just have some relaxation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment