Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys

Another great product that I received in my Holiday VoxBox was this Quaker Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal. This was so easy to make for someone like me who doesn't wake up early enough to make a real breakfast. One morning before work, I remembered "Hey! I need to try this oatmeal for Influenster!" So that is what I did, I made this - it was so quick and so easy! And there I was, out of the door, with a full belly. Not only are they super easy to make, they are also super delicious. I am currently only able to find the Apple Walnut one at my local Cub, but I am hoping that they will be bringing the other flavors to my local grocery store soon!
I highly recommend this if you want a delicious on the go breakfast! Or even just a good snack!

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

- The best oatmeal ever - made to-go
- Packed with wholesome multigrains and chunks of real fruits or nuts
- Portable single-serve cups

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ is simply the best oatmeal ever – and you can enjoy it on the go! Whole grain oats, rye, barley and wheat are mixed with large chunks of real fruit & nuts in a convenient single-serve cup. Just add hot water or microwave and you can have a delicious breakfast anytime, anywhere. Enjoy all four delicious flavors – Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, Peach Almond and Summer Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment