Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush with Built in Whitening Pen

Hey everyone, do I have something awesome to tell you about!
There is this great new product - the new Colgate toothbrush with the built in whitening pen! Thanks to Influenster, I was lucky enough to get to try one of these bad boys! At first I could tell that it was a really good toothbrush just by looking at the bristles - they were really good quality and it appears that the toothbrush was well manufactured. 
The toothbrush was really nice to use considering that I have sensitive gums - it was really not bad at all and didn't damage my gums at all. 
After brushing my teeth I used the whitening pen - and was really pleased that there was no wait time - you just put it on and go! 
Altogether I was really pleased with the product and I would recommend this to my friends. I think it is really neat and saves cupboard space to have the items together in one product - not to mention I have noticed a really big difference in the whiteness of my teeth - it really works!!

I received this product thanks to Influenster and Colgate with the intent to post an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment