Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New York Color Expert Last Lip Color - thanks to Influenster!

In the uni (university) VoxBox I was able to try a lot of fun products and I was very pleased with the products that came in the Box. Thanks to Influenster and New York Color I was able to try one of my new favorite spring items - Expert Last Lipstick.
My first though on the color that I was provided was a little bit off because it seemed like it was going to be so bright and I had no idea what I was going to think of it. Little did I know at the time, that I would end up loving it!
The color was so bold and vibrant - and the best part - it really does last! I put some on in the morning before I went out for the day, and even after eating lunch and dinner you could still very well see the color. I think I really underestimated New York Color in the past - thinking that just because it was less expensive that it meant it was lower quality. I was proven wrong with this little gem right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment